Tristory!
Tristory!
Tristory!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristory!

Please view our forum rules: Forum Rules
Are you new to the forums? Introduce Yourself

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
First, Tristory will be back sooner than u think... sorry for any heartache I have caused... -Trireaper
Okay i really dont wanna do the surveys but you can get free stuff from http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1697545 and http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=416882

Jack-Coder Application

Go down 
+5
[GM]Ichigo
Reign
Xecuter
Secret
Kadiance
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Jack-Coder Application Empty
PostSubject: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Okay here goes nothing:

First of all, I would like to state that I WILL NOT code for the server. Why? First, Most things you'd need for the server are located at ragezone.com.
Second, I **** at Java, which is the base language the server is coded in. I am truly experienced in languages like C#, which are object-oriented. I can help with launchers, sites, pretty much everything except the server.

Second, I have hosted my own Private Server before, DracoStory (now gone), which gained around 40,000 players in its lifetime of about 8 months. I got everything I needed from Ragezone.

Third, You have already seen some of my work with the launcher I just made (By the way, I can change the colors and banners on it anytime if an Admin requests so).

Fourth, I would like to state some problems with this server (though I have never played it yet):

The site has room for improvement.

A better domain and site hosting goes a long way, and i'm able to provide that.

This server needs a dedicated server, just from looking around on the forums I can see this. I suggest you guys (Admins) set up a Donation system if you haven't already. Good Dedicated Servers come at LOWEST circa $60.

Fifth and Finally, I would like to conclude with some information about myself:

I am 14 years old.
I HAVE run a Private Server before, which was a huge success.
I am a (somewhat) experienced C# coder. (Basically all object-oriented languages)

That's it. Maybe I can think of more later.

Thank you,
Jack
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Lols.
I heard that Howei provided most of the programming of the server himself. He even provided proof.
Back to top Go down
http://etsukosohma-stories.blogspot.com/
Secret
Admin
Secret

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Jack, i need ur MSN..
Back to top Go down
http://tristory.net

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Kadiance wrote:
Lols.
I heard that Howei provided most of the programming of the server himself. He even provided proof.

I provided all of the coding before he came. Then I provided some and he provided some. Partly true statement of yours.
Back to top Go down
Xecuter

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

C++ is obj oriented, but yet you failed to understand how my simple one worked. I really doubt you have any understanding. Care to provide some code samples? You really need to work on your grammar. Also, a server of this size does not need a dedicated server....do you know what a VPS is?

Also, DracoStory sucked. It ran on (I believe) a clean PC Maple 2.3 with like 2% edits (from PC Maple to DracoStory, but not even all of them were done right)...but I only saw it when DracoStory was on some forumotion with some shit default banner that said "ShadowStyles".

Code:
I am a (somewhat) experienced C# coder. (Basically all object-oriented languages)
Code:
Second, I **** at Java

JAVA IS OBJECT-ORIENTED. You don't know anything...why did you censor out suck anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Xecuter wrote:
C++ is obj oriented, but yet you failed to understand how my simple one worked. I really doubt you have any understanding. Care to provide some code samples? You really need to work on your grammar. Also, a server of this size does not need a dedicated server....do you know what a VPS is?

Also, DracoStory sucked. It ran on (I believe) a clean PC Maple 2.3 with like 2% edits (from PC Maple to DracoStory, but not even all of them were done right)...but I only saw it when DracoStory was on some forumotion with some shit default banner that said "ShadowStyles".

Code:
Code:
Second, I **** at Java

JAVA IS OBJECT-ORIENTED. You don't know anything...why did you censor out suck anyways?

What I meant is they are not AS object oriented as C#. You could agree with me on that one. I censored our **** cause I don't like cursing. DracoStory got better later on, with a vBulletin forum and MUCH MORE edits. You were right, it did **** for quite some time. And yes a VPS is a Virtual Private Server, that might work, but big-time players (which is what i'm suggesting) will need Dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Xecuter

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Jack wrote:
Xecuter wrote:

Code:
Code:
Second, I **** at Java

What I meant is they are not AS object oriented as C#. You could agree with me on that one. I censored our **** cause I don't like cursing. DracoStory got better later on, with a vBulletin forum and MUCH MORE edits. You were right, it did **** for quite some time. And yes a VPS is a Virtual Private Server, that might work, but big-time players (which is what i'm suggesting) will need Dedicated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the second admin Howie set up the vBulletin and did all the edits? That's what I've been hearing about DracoStory. VPS are for big-time servers, not big-tine players rofl.

Anyways, this will be my last post in this thread since I don't want to start a discussion again. (against rules, nothing personal)
Back to top Go down
Reign
Reign

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 am

I think Jack is the best coder/writer ever... lol
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ichigo
[GM]Ichigo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 am

haha but i bet hes going to try to close down the server and steal all the money like before JACK......
Back to top Go down
hello123

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

I wouldnt trust this guy... Jack could close down this server like he did with Dracostory. But Jack stole all the money... thats why he said the admins should put up a donator system...
Back to top Go down
blixend
blixend

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 pm

lol i wouldnt trust him too XD
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Pikachu

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm

hello123 wrote:
I wouldnt trust this guy... Jack could close down this server like he did with Dracostory. But Jack stole all the money... thats why he said the admins should put up a donator system...

i agree with john, i wudnt trust him either >_>
Back to top Go down
Forbidden
Forbidden

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 am

Well let me tell you all,Jack is the owner of Dracostory,but its Howei who made all that shit as when Draco was down,Jack made a new forum and then,Howei knew that many ppl would join,so he decided to made something that everyone believed and he talked shit about jack,and so everyone followed Howei and Howei made his server.So as an Admin i say that jack deserve this spot,And Howei is a failure he cant do anything his private private server is a failure,i will EMAIL Nexon about his new server that he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 am

Forbidden wrote:
Well let me tell you all,Jack is the owner of Dracostory,but its Howei who made all that shit as when Draco was down,Jack made a new forum and then,Howei knew that many ppl would join,so he decided to made something that everyone believed and he talked shit about jack,and so everyone followed Howei and Howei made his server.So as an Admin i say that jack deserve this spot,And Howei is a failure he cant do anything his private private server is a failure,i will EMAIL Nexon about his new server that he made.

Notice that i'm just ignoring the idiots. They truly don't know anything. Forbidden you are correct. Unfortunately/Fortunately, Howei's server has already been shut down by Nexon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forbidden
Forbidden

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am

Jack wrote:
Forbidden wrote:

Notice that i'm just ignoring the idiots. They truly don't know anything. Forbidden you are correct. Unfortunately/Fortunately, Howei's server has already been shut down by Nexon. Very Happy
No he made a PRIVATE maplestory private server.And btw Jack this is Aslan.Sorri for going offtopic but i must for now,Jack ur accepting me for SuperMod and also i need help in my v.bulletin forum,hope u can help me fix them up.
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 am

I will close this thread if i need to.
so everyone shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://etsukosohma-stories.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack-Coder Application   Jack-Coder Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack-Coder Application
Page 1 of 1