Tristory!
Tristory!
Tristory!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristory!

Please view our forum rules: Forum Rules
Are you new to the forums? Introduce Yourself

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
First, Tristory will be back sooner than u think... sorry for any heartache I have caused... -Trireaper
Okay i really dont wanna do the surveys but you can get free stuff from http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1697545 and http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=416882

Kangwei's Coder Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iTempted
iTempted

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Kangwei's Coder Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Name:Kang wei
Ign:I have Non
TimeZone:GMT+8
Any Server Exp:Yes i coded quite a couple of maplepassion features along with Rich & matt. I coded CTF(Capture the Flag), Territories , Relationship And Many other more.
Why you want to join the team:No Particular reason, just wanted to help out trireaper in coding. If you have any question about my Server exp etc, just reply to this thread and i will get back to you shortly.
Thanks And Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Admin
Secret

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Any examples of what you coded?
Back to top Go down
http://tristory.net
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:49 pm

You mean like NPC etc? i coded CTF(capture the flag), Territories , Family System *In v62, Relationship System In maplepassion A.K.A Maplztory, search it on ragezone you will find it.
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am

Bump!

Infracted for Spam. /Dan
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 am

Please provide it yourself. I'm too lazy to find it.
Back to top Go down
http://etsukosohma-stories.blogspot.com/
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am

I'm lazy too, but anyway i made a very good repack for the server, it's very stable and it has a lot of features. Please contact me for the repack.
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 am

._.
Hey... you're the one applying for coder and yur being lazy?
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Kadiance wrote:
._.
Shall i list out all the features that the repack has?

Tristory Features
Weddings: We have weddings. Yes weddings!
Rings: We have fully working rings! That means every ring!
Custom EXP system: Special @president command to help you training. Does cost you!
Custom training maps :Our own mini mini-dungeons! More will be added at a later time.
Custom Start :Remember that boring apple suit that made you crave for apples? We don't have that! We have our own CUSTOM beginning. It leads you through 4-6 maps and you get to meet the Admins/GMs.
Exploits patched: Many of you know of those damned packet editors. We have that problem fixed! Every type of dupe that is public is patched, and most "private" ones!
Custom events!: You know in most servers it's just jump questions and hide and seek. Here we have many events ranging from the extreme event, all the way to True or False questions which you can answer while training!
Custom PlayerNPCs: While playing on Tristory you will notice many PlayerNPCs scattered throughout the game, these are here to help you on your journey!
PassionPoints: We have our own custom Passion points which you can exchange for exclusive prizes!
Capture the flag:
We are probably the one and only server with a fully functional
Capture The Flag mini game. Basically what you do
is, go into Fm1 and make a room. Wait forsomeone to challenge you. Once you find a opponent you are
warped into the arena. The first person to capture 3flags wins!
Updated Minidungeons!: Our MiniDungeon now holds Headless Horsemen and Skelegons!
[color:19c5="#0000FF"]Custom Territory System Want your guild to have more EXP? Dominate the Victorian Territories! > Smile

Party Quests!

Boss Party Quest: One of our custom party quests here at TriStory. We offer you a challenge of all the bosses in the mapleworld! Fight your way through for points to spend on many things.
Carnival Party Quest: The famous CPQ! Something many servers don't offer. We do have this feature, and it is almost completely bugless! Check it out with your friends sometime!
More to offer: What're you waiting for? Go check out the PQs with friends! Have a blast!
BoatQuest: Oh noezzzz! The ship's are being attacked by powerful balrogs. Do you have what it takes to defend the ship from these blood thirsty bandits? Find out in our own custom PQ Boat Quest

FM Guide! Many of you know we have monsters in the FM. I will give you a list of what's in what FM.
FM 1: Capture the Flag NPC
FM 2: Blue Mushmom.
FM 3: Crimson Balrogs
FM 4: Erogoth
FM 5: Thantos/Gatekeepers
Fm 6: Thantos/Gatekeepers
FM 7: Headless Horseman
FM 8: Big boss/Grandpa
FM 9: Black Crow
FM 10: Headless Horseman
FM 11: Bodyguard A.
FM 12: Big boss/Grandpa
FM 13: Crimson Balrogs
FM 14: Crimson Balrogs
FM 15: Male boss
FM 16: Normal Balrogs/Balrog
FM 17: King Pirate
FM 18: Mushmom
FM 19: Skelegons
FM 20: Older Skelegons
FM 21: Dark Cornians
FM 22: Wyrvens
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Holy Sh**!That's an epic repack.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Admin
Secret

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

iTempted wrote:
Kadiance wrote:
._.

Tristory Features
Custom EXP system: Special @president command to help you training. Does cost you!
Custom training maps :Our own mini mini-dungeons! More will be added at a later time.
Custom Start :Remember that boring apple suit that made you crave for apples? We don't have that! We have our own CUSTOM beginning. It leads you through 4-6 maps and you get to meet the Admins/GMs.
Exploits patched: Many of you know of those damned packet editors. We have that problem fixed! Every type of dupe that is public is patched, and most "private" ones!
Custom events!: You know in most servers it's just jump questions and hide and seek. Here we have many events ranging from the extreme event, all the way to True or False questions which you can answer while training!
Custom PlayerNPCs: While playing on Tristory you will notice many PlayerNPCs scattered throughout the game, these are here to help you on your journey!
PassionPoints: We have our own custom Passion points which you can exchange for exclusive prizes!
Capture the flag:
is, go into Fm1 and make a room. Wait forsomeone to challenge you. Once you find a opponent you are
Updated Minidungeons!: Our MiniDungeon now holds Headless Horsemen and Skelegons!
[color:40a1="#0000FF"]Custom Territory System Want your guild to have more EXP? Dominate the Victorian Territories! > Smile

Party Quests!

Boss Party Quest: One of our custom party quests here at TriStory. We offer you a challenge of all the bosses in the mapleworld! Fight your way through for points to spend on many things.
Carnival Party Quest: The famous CPQ! Something many servers don't offer. We do have this feature, and it is almost completely bugless! Check it out with your friends sometime!
More to offer: What're you waiting for? Go check out the PQs with friends! Have a blast!
BoatQuest: Oh noezzzz! The ship's are being attacked by powerful balrogs. Do you have what it takes to defend the ship from these blood thirsty bandits? Find out in our own custom PQ Boat Quest

FM Guide! Many of you know we have monsters in the FM. I will give you a list of what's in what FM.

Tristory features? Looks like you just copy and paste and added "tristory features."
Back to top Go down
http://tristory.net
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Unknown wrote:
iTempted wrote:
Kadiance wrote:
._.

Tristory Features
Capture the flag:
[color:5d84="#0000FF"]Custom Territory System Want your guild to have more EXP? Dominate the Victorian Territories! > Smile

Party Quests!

Tristory features? Looks like you just copy and paste and added "tristory features."
It was made by me long ago for my repack. And i decided to give out the repack to Tristory since i wanna be commited to it. And sorry for double posting.
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Sorry for double posting, i have uploaded the Source, waiting for alex to see through it, Dan & kaidance if you guys wanna see the source, contact me for the source.
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Please PM me the source.
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 am

I bet you code with a repack called ThePack and so what about the FM monsters. It can be easily spawned via xmls
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 am

Well Airstrike, i think you have heard of Maplepassion, their repack were released, but almost all the custom and special features were taken off and has a lot of exploits added in it, i have the original one with everything in it plus i added more features and custom stuffs in it and also added player npcs, and it's without exploits.
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Yeah I heard of that server. WAIT I know that server. I used its website layout. Its good. I never heard about the repack thou. Anyways I wonder what Maplepassion repack is based off anyways? You should post up the GM command features
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

It's based of VitalityMS repack, since john was the owner of vitalityms, he used the repack and added massive features and edited and removed most exploits in it.
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah VitalityMS is based off xotic/chaotic. Yeeah that's a pretty good repack. VitalityMS has alot of good features. e.g rings and stuff I heard there's alot of exploits in there too.
There's also a new repack called Xizure's source, its good for v62.but since your repack is more safer, the server can use yours
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 am

AirStrike wrote:
Yeah VitalityMS is based off xotic/chaotic. Yeeah that's a pretty good repack. VitalityMS has alot of good features. e.g rings and stuff I heard there's alot of exploits in there too.
There's also a new repack called Xizure's source, its good for v62.but since your repack is more safer, the server can use yours
It's called Xuiz source, the oringinal one doesn't have any exploits in it, but the one released on RZ are the one which has a lot of exploits because soul added them. And also VitalityMS is based of Xuiz source not Xotic/Chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Kadiance
Admin
Kadiance

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

-.-
I would appreciate it if you sent the source to tristory@yahoo.com so Alex, Dan or me could take a look at it and see if what you say is true -.-;
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 am

Its true. VitalityMS and Xuizsource are all good sources. Its approved by me Smile

Bttw Itempted, what's your ragezone name? I'll add you on there too
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:15 am

AirStrike wrote:
Its true. VitalityMS and Xuizsource are all good sources. Its approved by me Smile

Bttw Itempted, what's your ragezone name? I'll add you on there too
Cephius is my Ragezone name.
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 am

Nope I couldn't add you
Back to top Go down
iTempted
iTempted

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 am

AirStrike wrote:
Nope I couldn't add you
Sorry it's Celphius.
Back to top Go down
AirStrike
AirStrike

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 am

Added

/posttooshort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kangwei's Coder Application.   Kangwei's Coder Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kangwei's Coder Application.
Page 1 of 1